Avocado Milkshake | Avocado Smoothie
- 1 medium-size ripe avocado
- 2 cups of chilled milk or more
- 1 cup of chilled water
- 3 to 4 tbsp of sugar or honey or more
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder optional
- Some ice cubes
- Peel the avocado and scoop out the pulp.
- In a blender jar add the pulp of avocado, a cup of water and sugar. Blend for 30 seconds on medium speed.
- Then add milk and cardamom powder and again blend for 30 seconds on medium speed. Add more milk if needed.
- Pour out into a tall serving glass and serve with ice cubes.
If you have any queries regarding the recipe, do mention them in the comments section and I shall get back to you.
Kindly give feedback in the comment section and send me your pics of tried dishes through email or DM on nstagram. Do not forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and share it with your friends. To catch up with the daily recipes, follow my Facebook Page.