A refreshing drink to beat the summer heat with a fresh glass of mango juice infused with tea.
Mango Iced Tea
- 1 cup 250 ml fresh mango puree
- 1 tea bag or 1/2 teaspoon tea powder
- 2 cup water
- 3 teaspoon sugar or honey
- 4 Ice cubes
- Boil 2 cups of water and add the tea bag or tea powder and sugar.
- Sieve the tea powder. Refrigerate the black tea for 30 minutes.
- In a blender jar, add black tea and mango puree and blend to a smooth drink. Add more water if the juice is too thick and pulpy.
- Place some ice cubes in a serving glass and pour the iced tea into it and serve chilled.
If you have any queries regarding the recipe, do mention it in the comments section and I shall get back to you.
Kindly give feedback in the comment section and send me your pics of tried dishes through email or DM onInstagram. Do not forget to subscribe to myYoutube Channel and share it with your friends. To catch up with daily recipe share, follow myFacebook Page.