Cheesy Baked Potato
- 3 medium whole potatoes with skin half boiled
- 4 tbsp soft butter
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp chili flakes
- A handful of chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 3 tbsp of sour cream or more
- Take raw potatoes, partially slice them, sprinkle salt over the slices and steam in a steamer. Steaming works better than boiling.
- Preheat oven to 250 deg C.
- Apply the butter with help of a knife in between each slice.
- Sprinkle salt and grated cheese and place it on a baking tray and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or till the slices become crisp.
- Remove from oven and pour sour cream on each potato. Sprinkle chili flakes and chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
If you have any queries regarding the recipe, do mention them in the comments section and I shall get back to you.
Kindly give feedback in the comment section and send me your pics of tried dishes through email or DM on Instagram. Do not forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and share it with your friends. To catch up with the daily recipes, follow my Facebook Page.