Baked Sweet Potato Sticks
- 2 big size sweet potatoes cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil or any other cooking oil
- 1 tbsp chat masala powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- Wash and cut the potatoes into wedges or sticks.
- Place the pieces in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add olive oil, salt, pepper powder, chat masala powder and red chili powder. You can adjust the spices according to your preference.
- Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 250 deg C. Place the wedges on a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or till the potatoes are cooked.
- Serve hot with any chutney, cheese dip or Hummus.
If you have any queries regarding the recipe, do mention them in the comments section and I shall get back to you.
Kindly give feedback in the comment section and send me your pics of tried dishes through email or DM on Instagram. Do not forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and share it with your friends. To catch up with the daily recipes, follow my Facebook Page.