Street Style Masala Egg Bun | Bun Omelet
- 2 mini buns or pav
- 2 tablespoon grated cheese optional
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
For the omelet (whisk together in a bowl)
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder mild
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in a pan, and pour the egg mixture. Cook for 1 minute on medium heat till the base gets firm. Sprinkle some red chili powder and black pepper powder on the top.
- Cut each bun in half and place it on the omelet with cut side down. Follow the picture given below. Again sprinkle red chili powder and some butter on the buns.
- Carefully flip over the buns along with the omelet. And press it slightly in order to flatten the bun. Cook till the buns get crispy. Sprinkle some grated cheese if you wish over the eggs.
- Fold the whole thing in half, so that the top side of the bun is on the top and the omelet in the center.
- Serve hot.
If you have any queries regarding the recipe, do mention them in the comments section and I shall get back to you.
Kindly give feedback in the comment section and send me your pics of tried dishes through email or DM onInstagram. Do not forget to subscribe to myYoutube Channel and share it with your friends. To catch up with the daily recipes, follow myFacebook Page.