- 10 digestive biscuits any tea biscuits will do
- 50 grams butter
- 1 tin lychee 12 lychees
- ½ tin condensed milk big size
- 1 tin nestle cream
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 10 grams gelatin powder dissolved with 3 tbsp hot water
- 2 packet dream whip powder
- 1 cup cold milk
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
For preparing the base
- Melt the butter and add it to the crushed biscuits. Set the biscuit crumbs in a springform cake tin or any of your serving dish. Press the mixture evenly and tightly with help of a back of a glass and refrigerate till firm.
For the whipped cream
- Make whipped cream by whipping dream whip powder (2 sachets) with 1 cup cold milk till peaks are formed. If you don’t have dream whip powder then use 2 cups of regular whipping cream mixed with icing sugar. Beat whipping cream with icing sugar till it is fluffy and thick.
For the cheese cake
- Make a puree of 8 lychees and finely chop rest of them.
- In a separate bowl whip cream cheese, condensed milk, nestle cream, lemon juice, lychee puree, vanilla essence, and dissolved gelatin together.
- Now slowly without using the hand beater add in the whipped cream and chopped lychees to the cheese mixture, this should be done with a ladle or big spoon and mix gently.
- Pour this filling over the prepared biscuit base and set in the refrigerator for minimum 4 to 5 hrs.
If you have any queries regarding the recipe, do mention them in the comments section and I shall get back to you.
Kindly give feedback in the comment section and send me your pics of tried dishes through email or DM on Instagram. Do not forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and share it with your friends. To catch up with the daily recipes, follow my Facebook Page.