No-Bake Blackberry Cheese Cake
- 10 digestive biscuits any tea biscuits will do
- 50 grams butter
Cheese Cake Layer:
- ½ tin condensed milk big size
- 1 tin nestle cream
- 150 grams cream cheese 10-12 cheese triangles @room temperature
- 10 grams gelatine powder dissolved with 3 tbsp hot water
- 2 sachets of dream whip powder
- 1 cup cold milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 300 grams blackberry + 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
For the base
- Melt the butter and add it to the crushed biscuits. Set the biscuit crumbs in a springform cake tin or any of your serving dish. Press the mixture evenly and tightly with help of a back of a glass and refrigerate till firm.
For the cheesecake layer
- Make whipped cream by whipping dream whip powder (2 sachets) with 1 cup cold milk till peaks are formed.
- In a separate bowl whip cream cheese, condensed milk, nestle cream, lemon juice, vanilla essence and dissolved gelatin together.
- Now slowly without using the hand beater add in the whipped cream to the cheese mixture, this should be done with a ladle or big spoon and mix gently.
- Pour this filling over the prepared biscuit base and set in the refrigerator for minimum 4 to 5 hrs.
For the topping,
- Heat a non-stick saucepan, add blackberries, cornflour mixed in 2 tbsp water and castor sugar. Cook on slow flame till u get a jelly kind mixture. Do not try to mash the berries, let them be firm and soft.
If you have any queries regarding the recipe, do mention them in the comments section and I shall get back to you.
Kindly give feedback in the comment section and send me your pics of tried dishes through email or DM on Instagram. Do not forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and share it with your friends. To catch up with the daily recipes, follow my Facebook Page.