Grilled Chili Lamb Chops
- 700 grams lamb chops Big size, Australian
- 4 tbsp oil for cooking
- 1 tbsp ginger & garlic paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp red chili paste | red chili powder
- 2 tbsp raw papaya paste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix together all the above ingredients for marination and marinate the chops in it overnight.
- Preheat the oven at 250 degrees C. Place the rack near the top flame.
- Heat oil in a pan, discard the extra marinade and fry the chops on both sides for 2 minutes each. (fry on high heat so that the juices get sealed)
- Transfer the chops to a baking dish and bake in oven close to the top flame for 15 minutes. Turn the chops on the other side and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Do not overcook the chops.
- Serve hot.
If you have any queries regarding the recipe, do mention them in the comments section and I shall get back to you.
Kindly give feedback in the comment section and send me your pics of tried dishes through email or DM on Instagram. Do not forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and share it with your friends. To catch up with the daily recipes, follow my Facebook Page.