Masala Street Style Noodles
- 2 packets of Instant 2 minute Noodles
- 1 onion
- 1 to mato
- 1 capsicum or half red and half green capsicum
- 2 stems of spring onion
- 1 tsp black pepper powder or less
- 2 packets of noodles seasoning
- ½ tsp red chili powder optional
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Salt only if needed
- 2 tbsp of cooking oil
- Heat oil in a non stick saucepan and saute 1 onion sliced until soft. Then fry 1 chopped tomato for 1 minute.
- Add chopped capsicum and white portion of spring onion. Saute for a minute and add noodles seasoning, 1 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tbsp tomato ketchup, and 1 tsp soy sauce.
- Now keep another vessel full of water to boil noodles. When the water starts to boil, add noodles and cook for 1 and half minutes on high heat.
- With help of tongs just lift the noodles and transfer to the vegetable masala. And continue cooking noodles with masala for 1 more minute. Add a green portion of spring onion and mix well.
- Serve hot.
If you have any queries regarding the recipe, do mention them in the comments section and I shall get back to you.
Kindly give feedback in the comment section and send me your pics of tried dishes through email or DM on Instagram. Do not forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and share it with your friends. To catch up with the daily recipes, follow my Facebook Page.